Our remote Workflow
How are materials delivered?
• You can upload all materials to our server.
• You can provide a link for us to download your materials.
• You can send a disk with your materials by post.
How is editing delivered?
• A detailed instruction for the editorial is available here.
How is working with a Colorist?
• Online Conform - matching offline editing to camera source files.
• Consolidate media only used in timeline.
• We provide a link to consolidate media.
• Send to Colorist Davinci Resolve project.
• The colorist uploads the colored files to our server.
How does post-production work?
• You send us a breakdown.
• We export all the necessary frames according to the technical requirements.
• We provide a link to the material for all vendors.
• As each vendor completes their render, they upload it to our server.
How does finishing work?
• Materials from all vendors are uploaded to our server.
• A high-quality montage is assembling using all materials.
• Our engineers check each frame for technical compliance.
• The client receives a preview link in Frame.io where they can view and comment on the work.
• After the preview is approved, we exporting and send a DCP for final approval.
• If there are any comments, we make corrections and resend the DCP for approval.
• After final approval, we exporting masters according to technical requirements.
Online Conform Service
In the film industry, the process of conforming is an essential step in the post-production process. It involves matching the final edited cut of the film to the original camera negative or digital files. This process ensures that the final output is consistent with the intended visual and audio design of the film.
Traditionally, the process of conforming was done in-house by a team of experienced professionals using specialized equipment. However, the rise of online conform services has revolutionized the way the film industry operates.
Online conform services allow filmmakers to upload their final edited cut to a secure online platform, where it can be matched to the original camera negative or digital files by a team of experienced professionals. This process is not only more convenient, but it also provides filmmakers with greater flexibility and cost-effectiveness.
One of the primary benefits of online conform services is that they allow filmmakers to work with experienced professionals from anywhere in the world. This means that filmmakers can access top-quality services regardless of their location, which was previously not possible.
Additionally, online conform services are typically more cost-effective than in-house conforming, as they eliminate the need for expensive equipment and dedicated staff. This makes the process accessible to independent filmmakers and small production companies who may not have had the resources to conform their films in-house previously.
In conclusion, online conform services are revolutionizing the film industry by making the process more accessible, flexible, and cost-effective. With the rise of these services, filmmakers can rest assured that their final product will be of the highest quality, no matter where they are located.
In the film industry, finishing services are an essential component of the post-production process. These services ensure that the final product is polished and ready for distribution, whether it's a feature film, TV series, or commercial project.
One of the primary benefits of finishing services is that they provide filmmakers with the opportunity to fine-tune their project before release. The finishing process allows filmmakers to refine the visual and audio elements of their project, ensuring that it meets the highest standards of quality.
We understand that every project is unique, and that's why we offer personalized services tailored to your specific needs. Our team works closely with you throughout the entire process to ensure that your project is completed to your exact specifications.
Make DCP Service
Make DCP service offers the tools and expertise to ensure your film is mastered with confidence, whether you're planning a film festival run or distributing your movie to theaters nationwide. Using visually-lossless JPEG-2000 compression, Digital Cinema Packages (DCPs) display each frame of your film with crystal-clear clarity in the highest digital screening resolutions available today. DCP is the standard format accepted worldwide for digital movie distribution and projection.